Sunday, March 30, 2008

HEDIARD - the French Cafe at Tudor Court

I had breakfast at Hediard yesterday morning. It was lovely! Just a short background - I admit it.... I love everything French even though I hate the Parisian's arrogance... but brioche with coffee... is all i need for a good morning perk up!

At Hediard, although there was meat, there would always be a fish alternative. The coffee, tea, orange juice were just good quality, the pastries beautiful. I had the big breakfast. What was nice was how simple and good the scrambled eggs and Salmon were.... I was happy....

Choupinette, I still like... but somehow, I think I will go to Hediard more often now... I like the independence of Choupinette... but Hediard is just so so nice....

For those of you who are in town - Hediard is at tudor court....

No comments: